My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, August 7, 2015

It's Christmas in August

Another fabulous image by Rick St. Dennis found at his Zibbet mega store, one of a series of outhouses. Yes, outhouses! Nostalgic, wonderful images and I had to have the one called "2012 Noel Outhouse" as it has my daughter's name at the top! Not sure how she will react when I make the one to frame for the livingroom but I love it!  Bear with me this is a card, and I do not make cards...ever.  But as a nontraditional card it needed to be made!


                    So early Merry Christmas, baby girl! You will always be my Christmas miracle!

Happy crafting! 

May I enter here:
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2

1 comment:

  1. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and I hope you'll join us again in September!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete