My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dear Me, Watson!

Our challenge at Ike's World Challenge this fortnight is "One for the Men".  The awesome Ike gave away a fabulous image of Sherlock Holmes and I have wanted to use him for ages!  Finding a sentiment for a man's card had me stumped until I had the idea of making Sherlock the criminal all along and Watson finding him out but it was waay to wordy.  So a lovely gave me the idea of just using "Watson?"  as Sherlock stands by a cauldron with poor Watson's skull and legs cooking away!

 Using "Sherlock"  from Ike's Art.

Still time to enter so go get busy and let us see your manly entries!

1 comment:

  1. Bwaahahahaha !!! LoL Poor old Watson :-D This really made me chuckle :-D
    Thanks for making this one for me Nan :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete