My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Sparkle Cracked Bird from Lost Coast Designs New Releases

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC time and the challenge is to make it sparkle.  I just love these Cracked Critters from Lost Coast Designs and I thought she deserved to sparkle!   The background is metallic gelatos and DecoArt Shimmer Mist with some gold shimmer spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang on watercolor paper gessoed first.  I added some white clouds with gesso and my finger for the sky. The shimmer will not show up for anything on the camera but this thing shimmers, a lot!  I stamped the "Cracked Chicken"  on the ATC directly and then again on white cardstock and colored with gelatos and Inktense blocks used like watercolors and fussy cut.  The tag "Funky" is from another new release "Mis. Words"  which I use so often!  I stamped it on a piece of my spray catcher paper that had a fab golden shimmer and put on pop dots.  


Don't forget that our challenge at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for this month is "Clean and Simple" emphasis on simple so why not come play with us?  To play go HERE  And our Facebook Challenge for Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda is still going on so follow the links below to find them and the details.  Also, don't forget that Dream in Darkness is "Anything Goes" oddities, weirdness, dark, steampunk, just no cute and you can enter you fabulous weirdness HERE.. We have two fab sponsors this month but you have to play to have a chance!  And I am entering this funky, sparkle bird at Wicked Wednesday's ATC Challenge "Sparkle"

Lost Coast and Carmen's Veranda Facebook Pages
Like us

and 

1 comment:

  1. OMG dont you just love the cracked critters. Fab ATC Nan. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete