My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Join us at Dragons Lair Designs with "Gentle Muse" Mini Kit

Right now on the Dragons Lair Fan Page, Janette is giving away a mini kit called "Gentle Muse" for you to create with and pop your make in the event photo album to win a voucher for her next new kit!  How cool?  I wanted to play with this one as it has a  masculine feel to it and I am working on digital layouts to print out after I have gathered up the pictures of my Dad and myself and added them.  I hope to have a lovely full scrapbook not too far in the future from these lovely kits from Dragons Lair Designs.


The image in the frame is from the "Deco Daze" collection and a favorite of mine. All the links are listed below so please check us out and have a go at all of the prizes up for grabs and some fabulous events coming up very soon like this one!  Janette has been a busy bee and we all get to enjoy the bounty of her hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment