My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, March 14, 2016

New Elves Collection at Dragons Lair Designs!

I love elves, fairies, anything that is a part of fantasy to escape to and this collection is fabulous in simulating a wonderful place to escape to and stay among the elves!  I am starting a small scrapbook with this collection and hope to share it with you this month.  Here is my first page and I have used some digital elements with the printed pieces.  These can be found in the store under the "Elves Collection" HERE!


The colors are so lovely and the frame just fit the digital image of a fairy house!  I used UTEE on the frame to make it pop and of course added the embossed word "Believe" cause if you don't what is the point?  I also used a bit of UTEE on the elf's flower she is holding.  I could really go crazy with the stuff but the elements really need nothing to add to their absolute perfectness!  

Join us on our Fan Page and show us your makes with this fabulous kit found in the Dragons Lair Designs Store and play along with our March Challenge using our Bingo grid to have some more fun!  To make it easy all of our links are below so click and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment